A Man Larger Than Life & A Legend
For All Times to Come Malik Riaz Hussain
The Force & Vision Behind Bahria Town
A Man Larger Than Life & A Legend
“Bahria Town is not a business anymore. It’s my passion. So, from the platform of Bahria Town, we as a team, strive to deliver everything we deliver at international standard of quality! ”
We have created awareness amongst the masses as to what real luxury living is according to international standards. Insha Allah no one can stop us from fulfilling our pure ambitions for “The Land of the Pure”. As I look at the growth & achievements of Bahria Town over the past decade, I am extremely proud of what we have achieved and excited about an even more promising future. Bahria Town has successfully transitioned into Asia’s largest private property developer and has maintained the title through continuously introducing new dimensions to real estate & luxury living in Pakistan and gained our customers trust every step of the way.
Bahria Town is a name that has been making news across oceans, on the cover of international papers & magazines for its construction marvels which is why we are the most preferred investment destination not only for Pakistanis but also in the eyes of expats as well as foreign investors. It is no surprise that we have won 10 accolades at the International Property Awards under various categories for our projects.
We have transformed real estate into a fine art, which is why at Bahria Town each project is treated like a sculpture which is molded according to each client’s individual requirements. Our goal is to bring Pakistan on the list of developed countries, which is why Bahria Town offers the strongest infrastructure in the country yet caters to all the different socioeconomic classes of Pakistan.
Ahmad Ali Riaz Malik
Chief Executive, Bahria Town
Bahria Town has been shaping landscapes and lives in Pakistan since the company’s inception in 1996. Not just about building homes, Bahria Town develops value-added, master-planned communities housing thousands of families who are enjoying a complete living experience. Upon completion, the under-development projects in Karachi, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore and Nawabshah will accommodate more than a million residents. Bahria Town’s 35,000 employees are delivering iconic developments, driving leadership, pioneering innovation and creating a legacy for generations to come.
Bahria Town aspires to be the greatest Pakistani real estate developer of all times, with projects offered to an eclectic mix of segments, at choice locations with world-class amenities, while ensuring the highest international standards, timely delivery and lifelong customer satisfaction.
Bahria Town aspires to set in stone a legacy of quality, innovation and integrity for adding value to the life of our people with each one of our project initiatives.
To build the future by integrating fresh ideas, impeccable skills, and latest technology to shape a new timeless perspective on life.
Bahria Town’s philosophy is to view each project in its entirety, beyond mere physical planning, to include the optimization of social and economic needs, while treating both small and mega projects with equal emphasis to detail and quality.
Our world-class projects in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi epitomize the highest standards of development ever achieved in Pakistan. Street layouts inspired from foreign designs, carpeted roads, tiled footpaths, street lights, scenic gardens, green areas, latest metropolitan facilities and standards create a picturesque landscape in every community. Bahria Town’s developments reflect and complement the exclusive lifestyle of its residents.
- Bahria Town WON 10 Prestigious Awards
- Asia Pacific International Property Awards, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Highly Commended Leisure Interior
- Best 5-Star Golf Development
- Best 5-Star Leisure Architecture
- Highly Commended Hi-Rise Architecture
- Highly Commended Retail Interior
- Higly Commended Leisure Interior
- World’s 3rd Largest Masjid and
Pakistan’s Largest Masjid in Bahria Town Karachi
- Pakistan’s Tallest Building, Bahria Town Icon
- Pakistan’s Most Advanced Cricket Stadium in Bahria Town Karachi
- Pakistan’s First International Standard Theme Park
- Asia’s First 36 Hole PGA Standard Night Golfing Facility
- Pakistan’s First Hyatt Branded Hotels
- Only Private Real Estate Developer available in multiple cities providing complete lifestyle solutions
- First and Only Real Estate Developer to provide world-class facilities;
healthcare, education, shopping, hospitality, cinemas, sports and more
- Operating Pakistan’s largest private sector fleet of heavy earth moving equipment and service workshops worth billions
- First real estate developer in Pakistan to offer a fully integrated
enterprise resource planning and management system
- Asia’s Largest Private Real Estate Developer
- Pakistan’s only multinational real estate developer
- More than 35,000 employees
- First call center in real estate sector