The PhD (PhD and MS Leading to PhD) scholarships will be offered for Spring and Fall 2021 sessions to study in the world top 100 ranked Universities.
- Minimum qualification required for direct PhD is MS/MPhil/ME (Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Computer and Electrical Engineering) with a BS/BE degree in (Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or Computer, Electrical, Avionics, Mechatronics, Mechanical, Aerospace Engineering) and for MS Leading to PhD is (BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or BS/BE Computer, Electrical, Avionics, Mechatronics, Mechanical, Aerospace)
- No second division throughout the educational carrier
- Applicants must have minimum CGPA 3.0 (out of 4.0 in the semester system) or first division (in the annual system) in MS/MPhil/ME/Equivalent degree or 2.70 in BS/BE
- Maximum age 30 years on 31 Dec 2020
- Applicants availing any other scholarship are not eligible to apply
- No relaxation on eligibility criteria
Applicants are required to submit online application through e-portal. The applications will be received from 8 October, 2020. Last date of submission has been extended till 18 November, 2020.
The candidates who have secured admission in the world top 100 universities as of QS or THE ranking will only be eligible to apply. Candidates must fulfil the prerequisites of foreign university awarding the admission. Candidates must also acquaint themselves with prevailing Corona SOPs as well as visa requirements. Selection will be based on merit.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of information provided by the candidate. If any false information is found, the application process will be terminated.
- The selected candidates will have to sign a bond with Begum Akhtar Rukhsana Memorial Trust that after obtaining the PhD, they must return to Pakistan and will not take any job in respective country. They will serve for a period of five years in any educational institutes, R&D organization or as per Trust direction.
- The scholarship will cover tuition fee, monthly stipend, health insurance, and airfare (twice in whole period of study)
- The other clauses will be shared in the bond.
- The decision of the award of scholarships will not be challenged in any court of law.
Last Date of Receipt of Applications
- Applicants must submit online application available on Trust website www.barmt.org or before closing date i.e. Wednesday, 18 November 2020.
- Do not send Printed copy of online application form. For queries and questions contact
Mr Shehzad Akhtar
Director Coordination & Public Relations, Bahria Town
Lt Col Khalid Masood (Retd) Manager (Projects)
Ms. Madiha Arooj General Manager (GM Project)
Ms. Ayesha Siddiqua Coordinator (Projects)
051 5730282-83 Extn 307