Centre For Liver And Biliary Sciences (CLBS) at Bahria International Hospital, Bahria Orchard is a well-established, world class facility to treat diseases of the liver, gallbladder, and pancreas for adult and paediatric patients.
Liver & Kidney Transplantation
We are a Punjab Human Organ Transplant Authority (PHOTA) approved hospital and offer adult and paediatric liver and kidney transplantation. The treatment of conditions like congenital liver disease, biliary atresia, liver cirrhosis and liver cancer is possible with liver transplant and patients with kidney failure due to kidney disease can be successfully treated with kidney transplantation.
- Liver resection for liver metastasis (Involvement of liver with cancers from other organs such as rectum & intestine)
- Liver resection for primary liver cancer (hepatocellular carcinoma)
- Laparoscopic key hole surgery for liver cyst/s
- Treatment of liver haemangioma
- Abdominal vascular shunt surgery for oesophageal varices and portal hypertension
- Surgery for liver tumours in children
- Whipple’s procedure for head of pancreas and periampullary cancer/tumour
- Distal pancreatectomy with spleen preservation or with splenectomy for pancreatic cancer
- Surgery for chronic pancreatitis
- Minimally invasive surgery for acute pancreatitis complications