|Serving the Nation|
Bahria Town is the force turning the vision of modern Pakistan into reality
Bahria Town has been shaping landscapes and lives in Pakistan since the company's inception in 1996. Not just building homes, Bahria Town has developed value-added, master-planned communities housing thousands of families enjoying a complete living experience. When complete, projects such as the JV D&B Valley, Golf City, Garden City, Bahria Icon and many more under development will accommodate more than a million residents and will cover over 1 billion sq ft. Bahria Town’s 25,000 employees are delivering USD 5 billion of iconic developments, driving leadership, pioneering innovation and creating a legacy for generations to come. Bahria Town is the prime mover of the Pakistan's real estate and construction sector.
· Created direct employment for 25,000 people and 100,000 families.
· Providing economic sustenance for over 1 Million families through supply chain and associated
· Driving and injecting foreign investment during these difficult times and building 2 Sheraton Hotels with
investment of more than USD200 million.· Generated demand for 55 factories from cement, paint, bricks, glass and tiles to aluminum.
· Bahria Town has paid direct and indirect taxes worth billions of rupees to the government.
· Delivered and developed Asia’s largest private housing scheme.
· Development projects of billions of rupees which have introduced a new lifestyle to the nation. Bahria
Town maintains its indigenous project development department with equipment worth more than Rs. 6.5
· Delivered communities the size of cities with complete infrastructure including grid stations, hospitals,
schools, recreational facilities, security,civic amenities, utilities, emergency services and futuristic
lifestyle in a gated community.
· Committed to bridge the annual deficit of 700,000 houses by providing housing solutions starting from
Rs. 3.5 Lakhs, catering to all socio-economic classes.
· Providing daily free meals, twice a day, to more than 35,000 people throughout Pakistan under Bahria
· Thousands benefit from free medical treatment ranging from dialysis to open heart surgery, bone
marrow transplant to general treatments in 3 large Bahria Town Trust hospitals.
· Mobile dispensaries providing free medicines in rural areas.
· Regular financial support to Al-Shifa Trust,Shaukat Khanum Memorial Trust, Sahara Trust, SOS Village
and many more welfare organizations.
· Running centers for over 4,000 orphans with educational and lodging facilities.
· Delivered thousands of Pakistan’s first low cost 5 marla houses of Rs 3.5 and 5 Lakhs only.
· Conducted combined marriages of more than 4,500 couples.
· Providing micro-finance loans to students in Rawalpindi Agricultural University.
· Running various schools, institutes and colleges in different cities and villages with more than 7,000
· Always at the forefront in helping the nation in times of natural calamities & unfortunate incidents such
as the 2005 devastating earthquake, Margalla Tower & fire at the Marriott Hotel and Ghakhar Plaza
Rawalpindi. Also led many relief teams for the aid of IDP’s, which provided financial, medical & food
assistance. Medical Camp established at Swabi has served over 30,000 patients already.
We have strong faith in Pakistan and its future. We are proud to be a part of this great nation and are honored to contribute towards its economic and social development. We work relentlessly towards the development of a modern and progressive Pakistan and are thankful to our more than 200,000 members for their continued support and unparalleled confidence in the leadership of Bahria Town.